The panel will be asked to focus on electric and autonomous vehicles, and the wider use of digital technology in our transport and logistics industries.
- What will automation in the transport and logistics sectors mean for consumers, transport workers, and businesses?
- Can emerging technologies give us a cleaner, greener transport sector?
- What can the internet of things and big data do for transport in the UK?
- What are the policy implications for Government and the wider public?
12 March 2018, 15:15 – 16:45 – Jubilee Room, House of Commons
The panel will include:
- Chris Grayling MP, Secretary of State for Transport
- Paul Campion, Chief Executive of the Transport Systems Catapult
- Mike Hawes, Chief Executive of the The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders
- Prof Paul Newman, Founder of Oxbotica Ltd and BP Professor of Information Engineering at the University of Oxford
- Lilian Greenwood MP, Chair of the Transport Select Committee (TBC)